Your systems are open to malicious attacks that can have a significant impact on your business. Such security flaws can be difficult to identify by in-house testing alone. External penetration testing offers very effective solution that can identify vulnerabilities, forecast the impacts, recommend solutions and fixes and ultimately help protect your business.
Agile Soft Services deep understanding of the latest security methodologies combined with years of practical experience working with our customers to deliver secure systems. Our expert, highly skilled penetration testing specialists examine the current state of your infrastructure to assess the resilience of your security controls and to identify all the ways that an attacker might gain unauthorized access.
Application Penetration Testing
Network Penetration Testing
Mobile Application Penetration Testing
IoT Penetration Testing
Web Application Assessment
THE GOALS OF PENETRATION TESTS
- Determine feasibility of a particular set of attack vectors.
- Identify vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software.
- Assess the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks.
- Identify high-risk vulnerabilities from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence.
- Test the ability of network defenders to detect and respond to attacks.
- Provide evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology.
This is a detailed report after completion of the PenTest. The report will highlight the weaknesses in the system that affect the availability, reliability and integrity of information assets. It will also provide the solutions for covering each identified risk. This report will contain the following:
- Categorization of weaknesses based on risk level.
- Details of security holes discovered.
- Emergency quick-fix solution for discovered vulnerabilities.
It Contains high level details of the identified vulnerabilities, operational impact of each vulnerability, potential financial impact along with the criticality of the identified gap. It also gives a suggested priority for the patch work.
Best Practices Document:
Guidelines based on industry standards and regulations for compliance with IT standards and best practices.
- It reveals a set of vulnerabilities.
- It shows the real risks of vulnerabilities.
- It tests your cyber-defence capability.
- It offers a third party expert opinion.
- It helps comply with regulations and certifications.