Automated QA testing can bring cost-effectiveness to the development project by:
- Reducing Regression testing cycle time
- Provides quicker feedback to the development team
- The developed customization is tested efficiently by testing what is essential for delivery
- Requirements can be built into automated tests to lower costly human errors
- Employing on-demand testing methodologies as needed by customizations
Furthermore, a cloud-based environment or employing dedicated, existing on-premise automated testing environment, helps in delivering quicker QA feedback. That means lower project overhead.
Utilizing the right tools, frameworks, and test environments will further optimize the test cycle time.
Check out our case studies for QA automation which helped optimized savings for our client with customization and scalability offerings.